Bug on version 1.4.0.4

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug on version 1.4.0.4

Renata
Hi! I use messagenotesplus 1.4.0.4, on thunderbird 16.0.1, and since the last update (october 21), I can't delete my notes.

When I come back to a mail with a note that I wanted to deleted, it says the following:

Something wrong with the note. Probably the last 'Share' operation haven't completed successfully. Please try it again. Also, you may try to Cancel Note Local Changes. Otherwise, it is indication of a bug. Please file it to the service support and the note will be repaired.

I already tried activating and deactivating the "Debug Message Note" option, but It still doesn't work.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bug on version 1.4.0.4

alehro
Administrator
Hi Renata,
Thank you for reporting. Yes there are something wrong with this version. I'm working on it. Please see further updates here: http://mnpforum.alehro00.com/Buggy-update-of-MNP-1-4-0-4-tp4638956.html
Reply | Threaded
|

alehro
Administrator
I've fixed this bug and a couple of others. Now deletion of notes from old versions of the add-on is working. You may install the fix right now: messagenotesplus_1.4.0.5.xpi
Also you may wait until the AMO approves it and get the update automatically.

Let me know please if you find anything else.
Reply | Threaded
|

Renata
Now it's working, I installed the fix, and nowI can delete my notes. If I find another thing, I will let you know.